Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Thing # 9 : Online Image Generators

 I have worked with an image generator before.   I did not know what to expect when I started, but the first one I tried was easier than I expected. I went to the Sign Generator Widgets & Image Generators website to see what type they offered.  The first online image generator I tried was Fenway BallPark Sign Generator. You can see it below.



The next one I tried is the Happy Face Generator.  It was very easy to use and lots of fun.  I tried several before deciding on the one before.




The next website I tried was Image Chef.  This website had a lot of choices.   I was not sure where to start with experimenting with all the templates.   I chose to do flowers because this month is my parents anniversary.  Here is what I made.


I enjoyed this assignment a lot.   I had never used any of these websites and I enjoyed experimenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment