Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Thing #13 Google Drive


     Hello everyone.   Today the assignment was to watch this video about Google Drive and explore.  I was surprised at the options that are available for Google Drive.  I knew about it, but never really explored the options.  The first part of my assignment was to create a blog post using Google Document.  Here is the link for my post called Google Document.  
   
     The next part of the assignment was to use one of Google Drive's tools to create something and I created a Google Drive quiz.  I had some fun with some of the multiple choice options.  It was very easy to create and I will use it again.

     The last part of the assignment was to explore Zoho and compare the two.  I liked Zoho also.  I was amazed at all the options available as well as chat options.  I created an account (which is free, but it looked like some options could cost money) to explore.  It was a little more difficult to navigate than Google Drive, but I think it could be very useful.  I am not sure which I would say is better because they are so different.  I can see a positive for using both websites and will enjoy exploring them both more in the future.

     I highly suggest that if you have not explored both websites mentioned above, that you take the time to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment