Monday, May 5, 2014

Thing #20: YouTube and Beyond

      TeacherTube is a great website.  I had already located and explored TeacherTube while researching educational websites that could help me in the classroom for another class.   I have found some very interesting videos.  I found several good videos, but Basketball Dribbling Techniques explains several basic dribbles and gives an example of how they are performed.
     YouTube is fun.  My family has uploaded several videos of the fun times when we get together.  One of my favorite videos was my husband going down the zip line shooting the kids in the woods with the paintball gun.  That ended up causing a huge paintball war, kids vs parents, that was lots of fun.
      This video is my brother, Chris, on a kiiking swing that he and a friend built.




     I checked out a couple of other video tools and applications per the assignment.  Powtoon seemed pretty neat.  You can make your videos have animation.  The sight is free and seemed to be easy to use.    I think it could be a good way for them to make a fun video about eating healthy foods.  I would like to explore it a little more to determine how I could use it best with my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment