Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Thing #21: Animoto


     I had barely heard of Animoto before this semester in college.   I did not know what it was until this assignment.  I really liked the website.  I signed up for a free account and took the tutorial.  I explored the different free styles before I choose Bloom.  It was very easy to add photos to my account.  It automatically let me know when I reached the amount of photos I needed for my project.  I really liked that feature.   I chose to use pictures of my kids from this past school year.  I then searched the free music.  I was not as impressed with music selection as the style selection.   But, I finally found one that would be okay and selected the song.  I also really like that you can preview the movie before you publish finish.    The following is my video of the kids.





     I hope you liked the video.    I am very excited to explore the sight more in the future.  I see many picture videos in my family's future.

     I would like to introduce my students to this website.  I also think it could be a great way to make keepsake videos of field trips, field day, class parties and various other events that take place at school.  This has my mind working on all the possibilities!!

No comments:

Post a Comment